Re: One world....One pain?

Tue Sep 11 21:31:08 2001

I got where I couldn't even watch the news anymore. We live about 75 miles from N.Y.C. Friends of ours work in Manhattan, and I can only pray that they are o.k. My Dad fought in WW2, and I could hear him sort of crying while he watched the news. This is worse than any adhesion pain. Each day we wake up is a lucky day. Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karla To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 9:51 PM Subject: One world....One pain?

Today I sat in horror as I watched my country become victim to attack. Having served my country in the US Army I have always considered myself to be very patriotic and events such as these always knock my socks off and bring tears to my eyes. The attacks today were attacks on my friends.....my neighbors....my family. Luckily I didn't have anyone personally affected....but I consider myself to have been personally affected. I have such pain in my heart and I am sure others do as well. We all suffer with our pains from adhesions...but today we all suffer one pain as one world.

God Bless each and everyone of you. My prayers go out to you all. Colette, my sympathies to you in the loss of your father. I am so glad that you can look at it the way that you are. Extra prayers for you and your family.

Love,

Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: