Re: What format are you using? Plain Text or HTML (MIME)?

Mon Sep 10 12:19:07 2001

Janet, Can't help you with AOL, they have their own program with allot of restrictions that's why I don't like it!

If you have a "Help" feature (would think they could manage that much) you could do a search on "plain Text", "MIME", "HTML" or "Rich Text"

I know I have friends who can't read HTML (Mime) with AOL so I don't know if it is their individual settings or AOL in general.

Can you read my messages, they are HTML? I think where the main problems occur is with opening attachments but I could be wrong. I though it just converted HTML to "plain text" automatically if the receiver wasn't set up to receive HTML but again I could be wrong. They would just lose any "formatting" such as tab settings, specific fonts & sizes, coloring, backgrounds, sounds etc.

I haven't had any problems reading anything from anyone but I can read HTML. Has anyone had problems with my posts or emails, if so I will send them Plain Text again? Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of janet7k@aol.com Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 12:59 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: What format are you using? Plain Text or HTML (MIME)?

Dear Jean and Helen D.,

I do not have a "Tools" or "Format" menu/function on AOL either in the mailbox or main toolbar.

Love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: