Re: AUSTRALIA: Thierry Vancaillie, M.D has been recommended by Harry Reich, M.D

Sat Sep 8 23:59:34 2001

TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL FOLK

THANKS FOR ALL THE EMAIL THAT YOU HAVE SENT ME, MY ADHESIONS AT THE MOMENT ARE TERRIBLE, LAST NIGHT I HAD TO CALL THE NIGHT LOCUM ,TO GET A PAINKILLING INJECTION( PETHIDINE) THAT MAKES 4 FOR THE WEEK.

I HAVE HAD EMAILS AND YOU FOLK HAVE TALKED ABOUT PAIN PATCHES, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ARE AVAIABLE IN AUSTRALIA.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR EMAILS AND YOUR SUPPORT

REGARDS FROM DOWN UNDER

PHIL

>----- Original Message -----
From: wallamara@hotmail.com Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 11:20 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: AUSTRALIA: Thierry Vancaillie, M.D has been recommended by Harry Reich, M.D.

Hi Helen,

Yes Dr Vancaillie is in Sydney, Phil lives in Perth on the opposite side of Australia. It is very expensive to fly from Perth to Sydney & back. Phil will need to find a Doctor in Perth unless he can afford the plane fares.

I have visited Dr Vanciallies clinic in Sydney & will be heading back down there soon, they are excellent, very proffessional, aware & understanding of the pain levels we suffer etc. They have three different clinics associated with gyno problems. I will be returning there to attend physiotherapy & learn the "relaxation excersises" for my pelvic floor muscles.

Thanks again, and to Phil, I hope Dr Wiseman has a contact in WA for you.

love, hugs & cheers,

Jo

At Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>[] Thierry Vancaillie, M.D. is a laparoscopic surgeon from Sydney, Australia. From 1997 to the present: Head Department of Endo-Gynaecology, Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney, Australia
>
>http://www.womenssurgerygroup.com/physicians/ThierryVancaillie.asp

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: