Re: Help/needs new doctor/Bobbi/frSally

Sat Sep 8 22:32:37 2001

Deasr Sally, Thank you for being so concerened, you will never know how much that means to me. I live in Springdale, Arkansas. I didn't want to have to have this surgeon operate on me again because the last time he did surgery on me, I ended up with staph infection and for 4 months I was in and out out of the hospital, I really truly thought I was going to die, but I ended up in the ER a month before they did this last surgery, I was dehydrated, running a fever and the ER Dr. said I needed surgery right away and he called in a surgeon who came right in and examined me and then she looked over my chart and said I wouldn't touch you for anything, you need surgery but I'm not cleaning up anyone else's mess, so they sent me home and I ended up back with this freak of a DR. and now he won't do anything for me they won't even return my calls, it doesn't matter how many times I call there is never anyone who can talk to me and will never return my calls. Now they say I'm a narcotic addict, and I've been struggling the last 2 weeks with nothing for pain the last time I talked to the nurse she told me just take tylenol, evidently she has never experienced the pain that we all have from this adhesion disorder. Any suggestions that anyone has will be greatly appreciated..Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: