Pain Physical and Emotional

Fri Sep 7 17:38:53 2001

I everyone i'v notice that some of are ladies are not here! Lynda and marrianne where is everyone! But welcome to all the new people! I got news about my dad he is bleeding internally he has no feeding tube i really hope i'm not killing him! My mom and i are going to fly to las vegas next sat! Is there anyone on the board from Las Vegas? My dad is in Henderson Nv which i believe is'nt far! Just trying to find the cheapest airfare! I cry all day its so hard! And now my leftside hurts sooo bad this start about a week ago now its getting worse! I did go to the dr's but they forgot to make the appt.So now i have to wait until Mon. If i can! It feels like a 61/2 on the pain scale i can't do anything right nowits on the leftside but runs across my middle it feels like a knife ripping my insides! If its not my dad its me i cry all day why me and why now i need to feel good so i can see my dad! Stupid dr's anyhow gosh so now i sit here all weekend unable to eat in pain no pain meds and being a first time patient i can't get any ohh yaaa!! And crying and praying my dad won't die before next sat! While is'nt life grand LOL!! Everything seems to happen at once! The funny thing is that the pain is'nt in 1 area so its hard to pin point! I could go to the ER but i need $100 co-pay which i don't have they waive it if i'm in the hospital for more than 24 hrs gee maybe i could go nuts and begg them to keep me god knows i have enough problems there has to be a way! Well thanks for letting me vent its been an awful week! Love you guys! Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: