Help....

Fri Sep 7 12:04:58 2001

Well I am in need of desperate help.. I had my 8th surgery for adhesion re- moval on the 17th of July, 2001, and I am no better today that I was before surgery, since my surgery I have had to have 2 abcesses opened and I still have 2. 3 weeks ago he opened me up in the clinic, didn't give me anything to numb it and pulled out sutures that didn't dissolve on the inside because I was allergic to them this same thing hap- pened to me with my last surgery, I asked him about it and he said oh I forgot..The day after this I had to go have blood work done the 2nd time in a week because my blood pressure was 60/50 the day after that I called to tell him how much pain I was in and the nurse called me back and said that the DR. said I was lying about it I couldn't be in that much pain, so I waited 2 days and called back barely able to get from the bed to the bathroom and she said that the Dr. said I couldn't have anymore pain meds because he thought I was a narcotic addict, I am in so much pain still that I can't function. I've been waiting for 3 months to get in a pain managment clinic my appointment was yesterday but the Dr.'s father passed away and I have to wait until nect Thursday, I fell apart at the Dr. office because the pain is so bad that I don't know how much longer I can make it. I've lost 31 pounds since surgery everything I eat makes me so sick. Sorry to have to feel sorrry for myself to ya'll but I'm to the point I can't take no more...Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for me? Thanks for listening...Love, Bobbi

--
Bobbi Yates

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: