Thanks Janet.

Fri Sep 7 03:32:02 2001

Dear Janet,

Thanks alot, it's been abit hard coming to terms with, but I'm getting their. It really is a familiar story with alot of us on board, and I did wonder if it was all in my head, or if I had been over doing things, but then I realised that when you are in pain for 2 weeks in a row, that it has to be adhesion pain. My Gyno has taken me off my estrogen too see if this will make a difference with my pain levels, it feels like cycle pain too me, but since I don't have ovaries anymore it's impossible, he said that I may have some endo, but all the pathology reports after my surgeries have not found a trace of it, so I don't think it is that. I did mention to him perhaps they left a bit of ovary tissue in their by accident, and he was quite sure that they removed all traces of my ovaries, but in saying that, he said that the adhesions were so dense that it took them 3 hours just too find my left ovary, so I don't know what to think, and he doesn't really know what to do with me either. Anyway, thanks again for the encouragement and kind words, hope your doing OK, and I'll try to write more often.

Love Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: