Hormone Testing Information...and...about being Post tubal and Pre tubal

Thu Sep 6 14:29:00 2001

Hormone Testing Information

http://members.tripod.com/~sterilization_rights/testing-treatment-PTS.html

CLICK on the following for more information:

1.) Guide to Endocrine Testing in General Practice - General guide to what tests are standard for different types of symptoms.

2.) Are Your Periods Normal?

3.) Diagnostic Testing - Test your level yourself. You can do so by mail order.

4.) Estrogen, Progesterone and Hormone Replacement Therapies - There are different types of HRT besides just being put on the pill.

5.) If There Are No Side Effects, This Must Be Hondura - Example of what women are told in other countries about health and treatment

6.) Early menopause after tubal ligations or hysterectomy - Does tube tying cause early menopause? Maybe, maybe not...there is great variability.

7.) Go Back to Post Tubal Home Page - Register for national tubal health study, chat, and links.

8.) One Documented Case - Atrophic ovaries

9.) Public "Tubal" Message Board - Post a comment or ask a question

~ ~ ~ ~

See these links for more information about (at the above website, click on the following words.) "what types of tests should be ran for post tubal women" and for a full explanation about the (at the above website, click on the following words.) "MEDICAL PROTOCAL FOR POST TUBAL AND PRE-TUBAL WOMEN."

I had a tubal and now my doctor wants to put me on the pill. What's going on?

* At this point MANY Questions and Answers are listed -- You will want to read them!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: