Re: tans and looking good

Thu Sep 6 11:41:04 2001

Silly Sally,

Nobody thinks we're sick anyway (ooops, a little sarcastic, you think?) so why shouldn't we have gorgeous tans? I'm a little leary of the self tanning stuff since sweet Chrissie had herself in stripes! But I have tried it and some SunIn gel on my hair, but when I tried to go back to work a couple of weeks ago, they all but accused me of just lying around in the sun! I had to print some articles that show people in pain are even more sensitive to extremes in temperature to get them past it. sigh, can't even try to look good without petty little minds getting all upset about it. Didn't help matters when I had to go right back off work because the pain and fatigue went right back up!

Maybe next time I try to go back (if I win my appeal for short term disability) I'll use my Halloween makeup and look goulish! A little green and mauve does wonders under flourescent lighting! I'll comb my hair different so they can see all the gray, too <G>. And show the place where they cut out a lesion LOL. Thank God that turned out non-cancerous.....that's another problem I DON"T need.

Hang in there sweetie!

kcmo rose

At Wed, 05 Sep 2001, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Deare Wally and Rose, I've discovered a great sunless tan, just smear it all
>over your legs and arms and elsewhere too and instant tan. Of course it
>doesn't go well with the cane. But I look soooo healthy and vigorous, no one
>will believe I'm in pain, so maybe, its not a good idea, cause I've got to lay
>down. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: