To Helen G. from Sally

Wed Sep 5 15:41:14 2001

Dear Helen, I'm sorry your pain has come back, its a real bummer I know. I'm trying to control the pain by making myself be optimistic and happy (plus pain pills, of course). Doesn't always work, but I refuse to be depressed, I just refuse to let this ruin my life. There has to be a way . Aught,oh, I think I just pushed a button unknowingly and changed something. Oh well,at least you had six months of no or little pain. I know that's not a lot, but its something.

I'm sorry I can't help you with the wind problem. I also have a pain under my rib cage, and I think its adhesions. My last laproscopic was June 28th, 2001 and I though I would be pain free, but no go. It still hurts. Everyone says to give it more time, well, I have no choice, I have to give it all the time in the world, but there were two adhesions left over from thirty years ago that Dr. Reich took down and now they hurt. They had not hurt before. But nobody's perfect. I've waiting for intergel. What does everyone think about it (intergel) that had it?

Good luck and keep in touch. Even when you get better and have no more pain, we've missed you here on the board, so please come back. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: