Re: Marianne from Jo

Sun Sep 2 22:33:31 2001

Jo, Not so confusing.......we all had a holiday, just different ones (LOL)!!! Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Wally Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 10:54 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Marianne from Jo

Hi hi Marianne,

So it is labour day weekend over there! THAT explains why everyone was talking about holiday weekend! Sheesh, it gets very confusing for this little aussie!

My "wheaties" have been working over time in the last few days. It was Fathers Day yesterday (Sunday) and we went shopping for Shane's Dad & mine. After we had finally picked out some gifts we stopped at my parents place first. Few niggly pains.....my warning sign [get home & get pain tablets NOW!!] so we spent less that a half hour there & I was wriggling around in pain.

Shane wanted to take me straight home....but hero me said "NO!! It's Fathers Day & we have to visit your Dad too!"

We got in the door & it hit me BAMB! Sheesh I didn't even get to see or hear if Pa liked his present! :-( Home to double pain tablets & extra hot wheat packs.......

Hope you survived your four hour car trip! We enjoy cycling too, it used to be one of our family favourites! Every one has a bike in our house....when the girls were little we used to get so many comments..Shane & I single file with four little blonde headed girls peddling madly behind us to keep up! LOL .........Cycling is well & trully off my list of activities these days!

Looking forward to pain free days (some day...hey I'm an optomist...remember?)

Hope your Labour Day weekend was great...with minimal pain...

Love, hugs & cheers,

Jo

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: