adhesion photos from Sally

Sun Aug 5 15:47:31 2001

Hello, dear friends, I tried to send photos of my adhesions to this site, but it didn't work. Meaning that it could work, we tested it at another e-mail address, but it takes up so much computer space and is so long in uploading and downloading that no one would have the patience to wait. So, unless we can think of another way, and Lynda had a few ideas, it will have to wait awhile. It's too bad. There are pictures of a great big fat adhesion filled with blood vessels and nerves and tissue, plus fatty stringy adhesions between organs, plus little funny round adhesions between organs, plus, the most dangerous of all, an adhesion string wrapped around the small intestine. So, even if my pain never goes away, the operation was a success because it removed a potential bowel blockage, for which I am grateful. A few years ago, I would have found all this icky talk to be disgusting but when it happens to you, you get used to it. And its not for the faint of heart. The pictures are really gross. So I don't want to put them on the quilt as my picture, Thank you very much. Love and prayers, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: