Re: Quilt "edit" problem????

Thu Aug 2 14:49:27 2001

Chrissie, There was a problem with the server but it is fixed now. Thanks Chrissie & everyone else for responding. Your picture looks fine Chrissie.....silly, like you!

Gotta get ready for my trip now....didn't get to pack or anything yet. Picked up a wheelchair and a new crutch last night and they just picked up my dog so at least something is done.

My pain came back full force 2 days again......which is kinda good & kinda bad. Easier to explain pain & be more aggressive if I feel the pain, but not good for the long drive. I will have a bed made up in the van in case I need it. Had to take a pain pill today and you know by now I don't do that unless absolutely unbearable. I would just like to lay in bed but can't do that. Maybe it will ease up after my appointment and the moon changes.

Any photos etc. will have to wait until I get back Monday or Tuesday.

My son is now meeting us in NY and taking us to a museum & out to eat after my doctor appointment before we head up to Massachusetts with him. He says it is wheelchair accessible. He is use to the big city kind of life....didn't get that from us!!! JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 1:30 PM Subject: Re: Quilt "edit" problem????

Hi Jean! ") Nope not having a problem editing my part of the quilt. I still see that sunflower........time to change my picture huh? Are you still having problems with the quilt part? Love and Hugs to you Jean!! ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: