Re: Jelen C.- Hey Jean

Wed Aug 1 02:05:35 2001

Helen C., If the drive to NY doesn't kill me maybe Baltimore could be another trip in the future. I will see how this long ride goes first.

I would have my husband along though since I don't leave home without him (LOL), so you would have to be nice to your husband and include him in our visit or my husband might feel lonely and I only share him with men ((RLOL))! JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 12:24 AM Subject: Re: Hey Jean

Dear Helen: Your husband is playing with the kids AND THEY ARE ALL OUT DANCING!!!!!!

JEAN

Oh if that were only true, what a smile it would bring to my face. I made it through yesterday and my meds were delivered today and no bad side effects.

Jean we do have to meet one day - too bad you're headed to NY and not Baltimore.

I had the wonderful opportunity today to spend $83.00 for skateboard shoes, $86.00 for two pairs of skateboard pants, $40.00 for two shirts that I have no idea what they say or stand for except something about skateboarding, $56.00 for soccer cleats, $40.00 for a helmet, $50.00 for knee pads and elbow pads, $10.00 for his haircut, $20.00 to go to the skateboarding place, oh yes how could I forget $125.00 for the skateboard of wonder from California, and $100.00 to go to the Baltimore Blast Soccer Camp next week. Now that was just my son, my daughter's day is tomorrow and I'm scared!!!!!! I NEED A JOB!!!!! and although my husband doesn't cook, that is why I have to stay married to him.

Love to all,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: