Re: the same text with your...This may have been A VIRUS!!

Tue Jul 31 15:29:08 2001

I am proud of you for not opening it! If you ever get something and you are afraid to open it because it might have a virus but, are unsure if it is someone you might know, or even if the person you know could have the virus and not know it do this. (As long as you don't open the attachment you are ok).

1. Save it to your computer or desktop first instead of opening it. 2. "RIGHT" click on the file or folder (right click doesn't open things, left does). 3. Click "Scan with Norton Virus. If it says no viruses found then you can open it (assuming your virus definitions are up to date).

I do this with all attachments from people I do know now, since they could be infected and not know it. The ones I don't know I don't even bother and just delete them right away.

JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:37 PM Subject: the same text with your...This may have been A VIRUS!!

Today, I received the following message with an attachment:

Files. To provide a link to another page, select text, and click Hyperlink on the Insert menu.Type some text. AUTOTEXT bullet Error! AutoText entry not defined. Add a list item. AUTOTEXT bullet Error! AutoText entry not defined. Add a list item.Type some text. AUTOTEXT line Error! AutoText entry not defined.Related Page 1 | Related Page 2 | Related Page 3.

I did NOT open the letter or the attachment; because I do not have anyone with the name of smethers in my files.

So I suspect that this may have been a virus.

I DID NOT OPEN IT!! I DELETED IT!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: