Re: OxyContin

Mon Jul 30 15:09:25 2001

Jay, I guess Philly wasn't willing to hand deliver a prescription to the drug-store near them so it could be sent to me...... but then where I come from they wouldn't either. Maybe it is a Pennsylvania thing.....have a hard enough time getting the doctor to spend time with you let alone take prescriptions to a pharmacy for you and give them the info. needed to mail the pills to you.

If I drove all the way to Philly ( 1 1/2 hr. drive) to pick up my prescription and take it to my local pharmacy to be filled I wouldn't need the pharmacy delivering it to me via mail since they are only 5 minutes away. It was the philly trip, not the local pharmacy that was the problem.

I agree it is terrible what the druggies have done to innocent needy people!!! I get so angry at our government for always making the innocent pay for the criminal's mistakes!! The criminals don't get hurt the innocent do in so many cases. The laws are changing and are designed too often to protect the guilty....I see it all the time! Who protects the innocent now-a-days?? I have already been a victim of this kind of justice. JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Poutinen, Jay To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 3:27 PM Subject: OxyContin

OxyContin can be mailed to you. The prescription has to be hand-delivered by the patient or doctor's office to the pharmacy.

Rush Limbaugh (talk radio) talked about OxyContin at length today--maybe an hour of his 3-hour show. The talk was mostly about the abusers of the drug, and that it was a shame that the abuse affected people who really need it.

-----Original Message----- From: Jean Long [mailto:creative@enter.net] Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 1:15 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Helen C.- Oxycontin

Helen C. I didn't know they could mail you the Oxycontin...maybe you should check on that! Maybe it wasn't even mailed to you. I was told everything had to be hand-delivered with Oxycontin. They couldn't even mail me a prescription for it from Philly....we had to physically pick up the prescription and the pills every time since you also can't get refills....always a new prescription....what a pain

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: