Re: Robin- photo on the quilt

Sun Jul 29 12:46:23 2001

Robin, I just sent you a new photo to look at (via your private email) where I adjusted the hue on the picture......is it better or worse? I never met you so I don't know your normal, just what the picture showed. Bev did say you are a red-head though.

If you like the edited one better I can put it on the quilt instead of the other one.

I can make you a blond if you want....tee hee! Was thinking of Spock ears but I didn't (LOL)!! JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin" <rmasse2333@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 8:31 AM Subject: Re: Robin's photo is on the quilt!!!

Thank you! My face isn't normally so red, but that was when I was in Germany, before my surgery. I was taking steriods for the surgery & it makes your face "rosie". It isn't really one of my best pictures, but I really like it because it reminds me of Germany. The head of the apartments that we stayed in brought in German beer & glasses on a tray, we were having such a good time there, that is why the big smile. Although, I think I smiled alot in Germany. I think I was on an adrinaline high, so my pain wasn't as bad as it was at home. I really had such a wonderful time there & meeting everyone was great! I felt like I was on holiday there instead of being there for surgery. Robin

At Sat, 28 Jul 2001, marianne bolding wrote: >
>You have a great smile, Robin! (I hate my teeth, poor
>enamel). Hope you're feeling good! Love, Marianne
>--- Jean Long <creative@enter.net> wrote:
>> Robin Massengill's photo is now on the quilt!!
>> JEAN
>>
>> Quote of the week:
>> "Learn from the mistakes of others........
>> You can't live long enough to make them all
>> yourself"
>>
>> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: