To Helen C. from the world&Sally

Sat Jul 28 17:31:09 2001

My dear Helen, We have all missed you so much. You have no idea how empty the board is without you and Chrissie too for that matter. I've been so in denial about not feeling great by now after my surgery (June 28) that its hard to write and say coherent, funny, or educational things. I just want to put my head in your lap and cry. Your picture is beautiful, by the way. I'm trying to find a good one of me, but somehow they all show me with my mouth open. Does that say something about me? Maybe not, just a coincidence. Anyway, I need to cut back the meds. And go for walks like I'm supposed to be doing. I've got a T.V. crew coming here to the Inn in a week or so. God help me, seriously. I can't face anybody, but I guess I have no choice. I could call it off, but that would probably be stupid. Or I could show them pictures of my operation and tell them about adhesions, except that it's not live and they will only edit me out. Wouldn't that be great if it were live. I could just talk and talk about adhesions and all kinds of disgusting things.

I'm sorry to hear about your ear infection. I hope you're better by now. As you can see, I'm much better at talking about myself than anything else. Anyway, I've addressed this to you from the world, because I've discovered a secret. Everybody who used to write to the board regularly is just skimming it now to see if anybody is writing and since a lot of people who used to write aren't, they aren't either and its a vicious circle. And it's got to STOP. We need each other. With all my love and hugs, etc. Sally

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: