Re: Karla- Helen Chalmers photo on quilt

Sat Jul 28 14:18:14 2001

Karla, Oh well....at least I made some people laugh! Glad I made your day complete (LOL). I "THINK" I have my mind back now today! JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Karla To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 1:20 AM Subject: Re: Helen Chalmers photo on quilt

OMG!!! You have made my day!

Karla

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Jean Long To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 10:35 PM Subject: Re: Helen Chalmers photo on quilt

Oh my.....that email was a goof......meant for Helen C. PERSONALLY....SORRY!!! Thought I sent it to her! JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

From: Jean Long To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:19 PM Subject: Re: Helen Chalmers photo on quilt

Your a brat, I don't see anything wrong with your eye (LOL)!!!! Hey....I CAN make you anything you want to be! You should see what I did with a friend's picture!!! She is built a little weird and round in the middle. She was teasing about me giving her a nip & tuck.....wrong thing to say to me!!!!! I put her head on a nude play-girl's body! When she saw it she said "oh great, when my husband sees it he will have to go jerk off now!!

I made my husband a dog and all kinds of things! I laugh out loud while I'm doing it!! JEAN

From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:06 PM Subject: Re: Helen Chalmers photo on quilt

Dear Jean:

LOL!!!! Now I wouldn't fire you as a beautician, I just said I liked my NATURAL hairstyle better. Now I have Cosmopolitan Makeover, perhaps I should buy that for you and you can redo us with a new hairstyle, makeup, eye color, etc., and we can all be beautiful again. Hey, maybe I should have done that before I sent the picture? Hmmmm, that's a good idea!!!! OK, done whining except my right eye looks funny. Jean did that, my right eye is rather quite normal looking.

Love you Jean,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: