questions from my biopsy report

Thu Jul 26 13:37:53 2001

What does Petechial stromal hemorrhages mean? I know what a hemmorrhage is...but...don't understand it in the following term.... Also, small numbers of basilar endometrium present. What is that? The doctor said I didn't have endometriosis. So, this line confuses me. Lastly..."The left ovary was adherent to the left posterior broad ligament by rather dense filmy adhesions. Also, there was adhesion of sigmoid colon up to left adnexa.." it also states..it first states they removed ovary from ligament after coagulation..then they detached the sigmoid from the left adnexa. The question here is did I have more than an adhesion from intestine to ovary? What is the sigmoid colon and what is an adnexa? It sounds like my ovary was attached to some ligament and the sigmoid to an adnexa (whatever that is). Many of you have seen your post-operative reports, so, I'm hoping you might know some of this terminology. Thanks...I'm at home today...works slow and I feel crappy today (bowels, bloating and gas), and people are talking about my weight loss behind my back, and my belching problems. They are worse than the children. These are principals and staff of a high school...can you believe that?! Salt on my wounds. Love and prayers to all, Marianne

Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: