A success story Fwd: Re:

Wed Jul 25 20:58:16 2001

A friend sent this to me...she had surgeory for adhesions twice and 10 years later is still better...thought it was inspirational. Love, Marianne Note: forwarded message attached.

Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger Content-Type: message/rfc822

X-Apparently-To: ojowojo@yahoo.com via web14804.mail.yahoo.com; 12 Jul 2001 06:01:48 -0700 (PDT) X-Track: 1: 40 Received: from mailhub.amo.com (208.145.162.115) by mta410.mail.yahoo.com with SMTP; 12 Jul 2001 06:01:48 -0700 (PDT) Message-ID: <3B4DA143.EB79549F@amo.com> Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:08:19 -0700 From: Christine Tomaino <Christine.Tomaino@amo.com> X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.7 [en] (WinNT; I) X-Accept-Language: en MIME-Version: 1.0 To: marianne bolding <ojowojo@yahoo.com> Subject: Re:References: <20010712045402.57270.qmail@web14804.mail.yahoo.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Length: 1379

No, kiddo no PC at home. I had a lower bowel obstruction, old adhesions had grown around the intestine, clamped off the bowel, so all started to back up in the blood. This was all in 1985, & yes I feel great now. I had a lot of trouble with bowel movements & gas at first, they had me on a liquid diet for 6 weeks, my first solid meal after leaving the doctor's office was a big hot dog. I needed to take milk of magnesia to keep the system working & keep the build up of gas down. Boy this all sounds crappy for so early in the morning. It will come for you, it will take time, all the inflammation on the inside needs to come down, Now don't feel blue, keep your spirit up, I know you can. take care, love Chris

marianne bolding wrote:

> You thought of me....thank you...that was
> hilarious...Back to work Monday. What's left of me.
> I lost another 2 lbs....thought I'd gained somin'
> after surgeory. I am still having gas and bowel
> problems. Gotta go to gastroinology still.Explain
> what happened to you again, please. It had something
> to do with your bowel, I remember. How many years
> ago? Do you have any problems now...or did they fix
> ya? Do you have a personal e-mail address at home?
>
> Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: