PRAYERS for Zeinab from Saudi Arabia, who will be having surgery tomorrow, July 26th.

Wed Jul 25 19:35:18 2001

Bev informed me that our special friends, Ghasson and Zeinab, from Saudi Arabia are now at Scranton, PA. Zeinab was scheduled to have her surgery at Scranton, PA in June; but, unfortunately, she and her husband, Ghasson, were involved in a major car accident in the UK., so it became necessary for them to reschedule Zeinab's surgery.

Zeinab is scheduled to have her long-awaited surgery tomorrow, July 26th (Thursday) at Scranton, PA. Surgeons from R&R Adhesions will be performing her surgery.

With God's help, your prayers and the skill and experience of her surgeons, our dear Zeinab will be given the very best chance to look forward to a much better quality of life.

For the extra assurance that all will go well for you, I am tucking:

" An Angel in your pocket "

I am a tiny Angel. I'm smaller than your thumb; I live in people's pocket, That's where I have my fun. I don't suppose you've seen me. I'm too tiny to detect; Though I'm with you all the time, I doubt we've ever met. Before I was an Angel, I was a fairy in a flower; God, Himself, hand-picked me; And gave me Angel power. Now God has many Angels That He trains in Angel pools; We become His eyes, and ears, and hand. We become His special tools. And because God is so busy, With way too much to do; He said that my assignment Is to keep close watch on you. When he tucked me in your pocket, He blessed you with Angel care; Then told me never to leave you, And I vowed always to be there.

Best wishes, Zeinab, that your surgery will be a success!! With love, Helen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: