Lower pelvic pain& back

Tue Jul 24 16:48:56 2001

I had a hyster taking all my reproductive organs @26 , I have had two adominal surgeries and 8 Laps for endo and cyst. My last surgery was in 1994. 2 yrs after my hysterectomy they found some endo. I have been in pain over the last 2 yrs. Lower left pain. Severe !! I have had a normal bowel movement every three days but in between it is diarhea ( all day long) with bad cramps but this happens every time I go. Or if I eat anything. It is getting so bad. I talked to my gyn. ( this was last yr.) who is new I have only been going to him a yr. He said if I continued to hurt He would consider going in, but he was a little afraid because of all my surgeries. I had a colonoscopy last year no polyps and the Dr said adhesions. He also said to leave them alone or you could get into more trouble. Does any of this sound familar and any advice. meds I am taking are Librax,ditropan, darvacet. I also have interstital cystitis. thanks for any input. I want the pain to STOP !! And running to the bathroom !! Kris (skp84)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: