Major Cramping pain in left side

Tue Jul 24 07:18:11 2001

Hello! I hope you are all doing okay today. The heat is awful here in ohio, 110 degree heat index today!

I have been having alot of MAJOR pain in my left side, but this is different kind. I took senekot, and it did move the bowels, but this is happening alot lately, I was just done eating a small bowl ice cream, and like I said this has been happening, but last night it was alot worse. I had HARD pain in the lower left side, and you can teel it is gas I think, and until it gets out it hurt VERy bad. It is double oer pain. After about 15 minutes of extreme pain, the gas alot of it came out, and then I moved bowels alittle at eleven last night. I do not worry about that to the point I do if I do not get it out, but at times I do not get it out! But the pain in left side get s extreme. This is new the past few months, and I do not understand it. I do not complain much any more but this is getting worse. But I said it does come out! There is NOTHING that hekps that pain, and then the area is sore for hours! I like the rset of you am getting scared of what the pain is, this is the area that a few times when I did not go I had to scream to wake doug up, the stool then would not come out! That was when the pressure got so bad. I think the senna is causes this, and NOTHING else works for me. That pain is awful. It feels some what better this morn, but still somewhat sore! Keep cool all!

Love, Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: