Sisterinlaw in the Hospital w/adhesions nsg tube and and

Mon Jul 23 12:11:03 2001

Hi ladies well i got a phone call last week that my sister inlaw was in the hospital! My mother inlaw said she has had kids and labor but this was awful as she watched her daughter laying there in pain in a fetal position! my sister inlaw was vomiting her own poop and her skin color was gray! My mother inlaw rushed her to the hospital, the first time th er docs gave her demerol and sent her home!! My mother inlaw was furious cause she should of never of gone home the next day still vomiting and in pain the took her back to the hospital! Where the doc. put her on the NG tube pumping out her stomach it was bad and the next morning the doctors did emergency surgery! They did a laperotomy cleaned out her insides apperently there was a lot of fluid in there and she had a blockage which the took out that part of the intestines! She made it through the operation! She had a blockage of the intestines and massive adhesions she got lucky because the dr. did put in a barrier so the adhesions hopefully won't reform! My sister inlaw did have a hysterectomy a little over a yr ago! She is now resting with the NG tube wich she says you get used to it!! I really am going to call and see if she is any better today she lives in NH! She also told me that she has been having stomach aches and other symtoms for awhile but just been putting it off! She was on a 2 week temp from work and said this was'nt how she wanted to spend her vaction! Lesson learned we need not to put anything off for this could happen to us for neglecting our health! Anyways i'm sending her to this site when she is out of the hospital and feeling up to it she promised to check it out. I know she is'nt a member yet but could everyone say a little prayer for her she is such a sweet person and has 2 kids and husband! God bless you all!! Hope you have painfree day!! Love Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: