Hello from Tammie Habhegger

Sun Jul 22 23:05:49 2001

Karla, If you don't come back to the "Board" does it mean you do not forgive me? It would be an awful large weight to carry knowing I've caused you to feel so badly. You must understand...I am a naive 32 year old. Not being able to have children...I've never quite grown up myself. I react before I think...if only I understood in that moment...I could take all this back...you are a wonderful person to say such beautiful things knowing the kind of pain that you yourself are in. I feel helpless in that I can not let you visually see the sadness I feel inside that you have withdrawn yourself. Your knowledge, and encouraging words are so desperately needed to all on the "Board"...not just the "regulars"...but, more so to those who are unknowing of this disease, new people who approach this board with all the fears they have, searching for a response from someone....a glimmer of hope. A friend they feel they can confide in all their deepest worries without fear of having judgement passed upon them. They're are many people who are reaching out and ever so lonely and in need of a compassionate individual...so, I humbly ask you to please allow me an opportunity to be a part of your life in any small way I can. Please don't let this misunderstanding cause so many others to lose out on your valuable qualities that you have to offer. I am but a small speck on the face of this earth...so, if not for me...how about for all the others? At a loss for words, Marianne Bolding P.S. I send this to the "Board", also...so, you can see, in all my shame, my humble efforts and true ambarrassment for my reactions towards you.

Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: