Elke, my special friend in Germany

Sun Jul 22 08:48:36 2001

Dear All I was talking about my special friend in Germany in one of my last posts. She was such a big help to me & others while we were in Germany. I spent almost a week alone with her after others that were there had left. I really got to know her during the 3 weeks I was there. Well... she had read here on the board that I wasn't doing well & she called me yesterday! I told you she was a special person!! It sure did brighten my day to hear from her! I was able to forget about my pain for a little while. For those who know her, she is doing well. She says married life is about the same for her as before, but is enjoying being married to Helmut all the same. She did tell me that she was having some pain free days. I am very happy that she is living pain free. She has taken care of many who have gone to Germany for surgery & is willing to help any one else that goes her way. She even helped a couple of women that had surgery the same week as she did. Like I said before, she is special! Love to all Robin Massengill

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: