THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 20 11:10:38 2001

I haven't been on the message board for weeks now because I got caught up in my own little hell of withdrawing from Methadone after 3.5 years. I guess I was lucky that my doctors gave me the drug but it is horrible to come off them. I am down to 1 and 1/4 pills now from 6 before Germany. I read over your messages and I cannot believe how humbled I am this morning over how little my problem is. You are all so brave and so lucky to have each other. I was cured of adhesions by Dr. Korell on March,2000. I went back again for a second surgery in April, 2001 for a neuroma that he did not fully remove. I am so blessed to have sen with my own eyes that my bowels that were once covered all the way up to my diaphragm and stuck to my abdominal wall were gone as I had known. Only 5% had come back and he treated them again with Intergel. I AM WALKING, HIKING, SWIMMING AND PRAISING GOD EVERY DAY! NEVER GIVE UP HOPE. NEVER!!!! If you want to be uplifted and take your mind off this I suggest a book series by Francine Rivers called "A Voice In The Wind". God hears us and wants us to trust Him. The Intergel works but not on all and sometimes not the first time. I pray it comes to us soon so many of you who cannot afford to go to Germany can go. I was lucky to have a man in my life who had the money but if you go alone and off season you can do it for 4,000 dollars. I would and have trusted Dr. Korell with my life and through God he has healed me!!!!!! I will pray on my knees this morning for all of you that you can all find a way to health. I knew that I would not let this get me and that is why I flew to Germany alone last year with only a hope that a little unknown doctor in Germany could help me. And he did. Love to all. Joanne

--
Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: