Karen C. & others - colonoscopy & sigmoidoscopy corrections!

Thu Jul 19 11:03:25 2001

Karen C. & others, SOOOO sorry, I DID get that backwards!!!!!

Sigmoidoscopy: done in physicians office, no sedation, about 10". Colonoscopy: done in hospital as out-patient under sedation, goes up MUCH farther!!!!

It was late and I was tired because I just got finished with customers late that night. This has been the time of year for all my biggest major accounts. I will have to remember not to post in haste!! Trying to keep up with business, help with posts and doctor stuff!

Helen C.....thanks much for correcting me...... my gosh everyone would have gone into the doctors office demanding a colonoscopy right then & there (LOL- double ouch)!!!!!!

Sure hope I did this right this time!!! JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 11:22 PM Subject: Re: Marianne- Diarrhea

Hi All,

I have had a colonoscopy on 3 occasions, and each time I was sedated. The last time I was patient in the hospital and was already on IV Pain Medication, so it caused me to be highly sedated, over 4 hours the doctor said.

Anyhow, I know that the Colonoscopy is the one that goes up farther than the sigmoidoscopy (I personally have never had that done.)

To Pain Free Days,

Karen Carter

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: