Question? On Gallbladder and removal?

Wed Jul 18 09:09:12 2001

Ok last night i was on another board "hystersisters" and one of the woman on the board posted something interesting to me! She went to her GI doc. and was told she needed to have it removed tat it was'nt working properly, they say that if it can't break down the food properly that it irritates the bowel! I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this? I know i have trouble eating get nausaeted,heartburn,ect....about 1 yr ago i had an attack and small ones inbetween! Well i don't know maybe i'm grasping at straws here about my bowel problem, but i also get extremly nausated after i eat no maatter what i eat, believe me i don't eat much now a days i've lost another 10 LBS! I know that if i have another surgery it puts me at risk for more adhesions wow this is so confusing! But i also read that once the gallbladder is out that some people get diarhia god that would be a blessing for me LOL! I would love to know how and where and what to do on this or have somewebsites ! Big painfree hugs to all! Love Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: