Re: Chrissie- hi there !! ")

Tue Jul 17 23:21:24 2001

Welcome back Chrissie, and a big hello to your new puppy also! Babies and puppies always do the trick for your spirits don't they?? Ooops....sorry Janet, AND pussy cats! JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 10:44 AM Subject: hi there !! ")

Hi my lovelies! ") Sorry I haven't been on in a while - I can't thank Kathy R. enough for letting you all know how I'm doing. She is truly and ANGEL! LOVE ya Kath! I'm feeling much better - PHEW. I can eat and eliminate just fine! ") Another reason why I haven't been on is because Pete, my husband, brought me home a cute, adorable, and loving Border Collie! ") His name is MaGraw and for those who know me know that I've named my 3 cats from country singers names as well....Garth, Mickey, and George. Now I have a MaGraw named after that cutie patootie, Tim MaGraw! If you don't see my online for a while it's only because I'm in the process of training MaGraw to do his business outside. He's doing really well. Once he knows that outside is where he needs to eliminate, then I'll be able to spend more time online! I have to tell you, MaGraw is so loving and he has my whole heart. He helps me by forgetting the sharp, shooting, burning, stabbing pain! I have the pain, but it's more off my mind than on. He is just the thing that I needed, a great companion, and a love hound - tee hee. I hope all is going well with all of you. I miss reading and writing to you gals and guys! ") Kathy R. and I talk almost every day - so if you really need me or are wondering how I am, she'll be more than happy to pass the message on to me. (What a peach she is!!) I love and miss you all! ") Hugs with lots of love, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: