Re: SURVEY: Time free of pain after procedures

Mon Jul 16 21:56:48 2001

Severals months ago, I wrote the following. Let's take a survey of the amount of time we are pain free after our adhesion surgeries? I have actually been trained in statistics and have had a survey paid for and published under the auspices of PBS a long time ago, so I know the inadequacies of what I'm doing better than anyone, but after I sent out the following request, I was asked to stop as another survey was being done. Well, lets do my little "mickey mouse" one anyway. A few of you have already responded. Its open ended. Just e-mail me. This is not about stopping having surgery. I found out during my recent surgery that they were winding around my intestines and it was just a matter of time before they would have blocked me off completely. So here goes. Remember there is no time limit, but I'd like to have some anwsers by Christmas. That's a joke, I think.. Love you all, Sally

--
Sally Grigg wrote:

> Has anyone had a successful adhesion laproscopic/operation where the pain never > returned? Let's start a survey. What was the longest time after your operation > you were pain free? Please e-mail me and I will keep a log. You can give me > details, name, etc. and time and problem and no. of surgeries or you can be > anonymous and say surgery, free of pain - o months, or 9 years, etc. If you > choose to be anonymous please give me a number. This is the honor system, so no > repeats please, unless you give me your name and you are updating the > information. > > This is not for publication or dispursement. I just want to know. I will share > the results as soon as I have a suffcient quantity of answers and have the time > to compile them into a semblence of order, etc. Thanks, Sally Grigg >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: