HI Everyone!

Sun Jul 15 16:22:03 2001

Thank You, thank you, thank you all for all the prayers and words of encouragement. The tears were streaming again at all the warmth, love and kindness that was sent my way. The surgery went well. Laproscopy only thank goodness. I ended up back in the hospital on tuesday night thru friday. I was in so much pain on tuesday I thought something was wrong. My local dr called the doc who did the surgery and he said he wasn't surprised about the amount\ of pain I was in because he did alot of work on my intestines (that was the large mass-a ball of intestine stuck together) and had to use larger tools this time. I don't know what all was found-will know more at my checkup date. I'm supposed to only be up for 20 minutes at a time ( I sure feel it when I'm up longer)-but I wanted to write and let you all know i'm doing OK. This is the first day I've been able to be at the computer. I really appreciate all your emails. Oh yeah, something I know many of you will understand-- I had my first (on my own-no laxative) bowel movement since over a year and a half!!! I was so happy and enthused. My children just laugh-they find it funny I'm so pleased about such a thing. But I know many of you understand the joy of such a simple thing!!! Wow. I'm still needing pain relief, but expect to be feeling much better shortly. Will write more when I can. Thank you all once again. This site is a Godsend. Wishing you all a painfree day. Am sending my prayers and good wishes for all.

Love, Gloria :)

--
Gloria

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: