TINKY

Sun Jul 15 09:41:00 2001

Hi Tinky:

Where do you live? You may have mentioned it before, but lately I have a concentration span of 30 seconds or less, and my memory is just about as good *grin*

Prior to going to my GP for lower back pain and numbness in my legs, I had been seeing a chiropractor for residual soft tissue damage to my back and neck from a couple of car accidents about 10 years previous. He was working wonders for the upper back and neck (to the point that I have gone from migraine headaches 5 days out of 7 to having full range of movement in my neck and few if any headaches) but he was unable to do anything for the lower back or pelvic pain. He was the one who suggested a medical problem.

I live in New Brunswick, Canada, so the only "insurance" I have is Medicare, which covers doctor's visits, ER care, surgery and hospital stays, but does not cover chiro or drugs. If I ever hear back from the pain clinic I submitted my assessment to May 1st, it will cover that visit as well, but the clinic is 120 miles away. We are living on a fixed income, so it will be difficult to handle the travel costs, but we will find a way.

OK, now that I have indulged in a little PMS (Poor Me Syndrome), it's time to lie down and rest. Did too much yesterday, and finding it hard to even sit up today. Pass the Folger's please.

Nancy in NB

PS: Did you hear about the mother whose 5 year old son woke her up with a coffee cup full of plastic soldiers? When she asked him what he was doing, he replied "Mommy didn't you know? The best part of waking up is "soldiers" in your cup." As long as it isn't decaf....

ICQ #9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: