Re: whats wrong with me i hurt so bad

Sat Jul 14 11:17:56 2001

Dear cOLETTE--Sorry to hear you're feeling so badly. If you had diarrhea yesterday, and cannot eat at all or throw it back up, you probably wouldn't have a BM today. On the bright side of it, you'll have your insurance again in 2 weeks. ----------------------------

Talk about a jinx! I have no insurance and the last 2 days i've just ---------------------------- wanted to die!! I feel really ill, no fever although it feels like one ---------------------------- my temp is 96.2 i'm nausated, my tummy hurts all over, achy,yesterday i had diareha and today i'm having a hard time going! I cannot eat at all or ithrow it back up i'm having a hard time drinking water! i also have trouble sleeping, this could only happen to me! If i go to th ER i'll end up with a huge bill we cannot afford to pay! All i want to do is cry i'm sooo tired!! I just want to sleep and not get up! I do feel that something is seriously wrong though! Actually its all started in the last week but is getting worse lately! My husband kept telling me while we had insurance to go to the dr. but i would'nt listen but at that time i thought i was ok! Now we don't have insurance and boy if i did i'd be begg'in for help! Well enough whinning 1-800-wahhhhhhhhhhhhh here i come! Love you guys bye cOLETTE

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: