Re: To Sally from Jean

Fri Jul 13 23:25:19 2001

Sally, I would LOVE to have the honor of seeing your pictures!!! You can send them to me....if you want I can make an 8 x 10 glossy (LOL)!!!

I know how you feel, these medical problems seem to damper a persons spirit. I also feel I have gotten much weaker after this past 1-1/2 years, up until then I was pretty strong inspite of my other multitude of surgeries. 4 in 10 months (2 very major) and still in allot of pain has been much to handle though!

Hope you get to feeling better each day!!

P.S. You never did either send me a larger picture of yourself or give me your password to put the other one on your quilt. JEAN

"If we give all, but don't have love, we gain nothing"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Sally Grigg" <lostcst@mcn.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 11:57 PM Subject: Re: To Lynda from Sally

Hi, I'm bored which is a good sign I guess. I've been so busy with pain and being asleep that its a strange feeling. Though it still hurts. I'm starting to worry. I never used to be like this - a worry wort. I used to think I was invincible. The things I've done, I look back and am amazed. I've turned timid. The pain is still there but its only been two weeks so I have to be a little more patient. It's weird, but I'd like to send the pictures to the board even though they are gross. That big fat Grecian column was spectacular if painful and disgusting. Did you know there are many different types of adhesions. Little filmy things; big,fat ones; winding ones that look like vines (those seem to be the worst as they can wind around and around and really get your intestines in trouble) and then ones that look like fat stretching between places. Anyway, enough guts for the night. And I'm going to stay around hopefully pain free, but even if I am, I'm committed now to this site and all my friends. Love, Saly

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: