Dear Dawn and Marianne from Sally

Fri Jul 13 22:35:14 2001

Dear Dawn and Marianne, ...Marianne- that was an awesome letter. It gave me inspiration. I've gone through my surgery, now I'm supposed to be better, but it still hurts. Patience and the ability to stop beating up on myself. Dawn, I hear you through the e-mails and wish I could jump through the computer and come and help you. But of course, I can't. I can't even say funny things or write a poem. But I can care and pray and be here if you want to "talk". You are still young with a lot of living to do. Your anger is normal. I am trying to be nice to my husband, but he was so nice to me during the trip for my operation that he has used up all of his and now I get to "pay". But he was there for me, so I'll try extra hard, but it's difficult, because it's not how I thought it would be. There I go again with high expectations. One day at a time is all we can live anyway. Dawn, give your girls some hugs and tell them how much you love them. It will feel good. I pray it gets better and easier for you. Love and gentle hugs, Sally

> __________________________________________________
>
> __________________________________________________

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: