Re: Can not stop losing weight

Thu Jul 12 16:29:05 2001

Dear Dawn, please stop beating yourself up. We live with what God gives us. For better or worse. All you can do is your best. I do wish you would see a doctor recommended by Helen Chalmers or someone else on the board. I worry so about you. Pain clinics differ, and you need to get more involved in the people who are trying to help you. If they are not good, then you need to find someone else. I don't mean to lecture at you, I know you are weak and close to being all used up, but please care enough to hold out your hand here on the board for help. We love you, Sally

Dawn Craft wrote:

> Hey
> I seem to be losing about 15lbs. a week. I do try to eat I have to go
> in on July 23 to run some more tests.Dr. Wilson is scared to take me in
> for surgery he doesn't think I can go through anymore right now.He said
> on the 23rd they will be looking to make sure there is not any cancer in
> my intestines stomach or anywhere else he said my blood count was off. I
> just try to make it from day to day.The pain has been intense and almost
> unbearable for about 3 weeks.He says after we get through with all the
> tests he is going to send me to the pain clinic. I have been waiting
> for 3 mths. to go to a pain clinic. I am just tired and sick of being
> treated like I am crazy.Sick of the pain sick of not eating anything I
> cry everytime I eat.I am 32 yrs old I should still be happy healthy and
> playing with my kids.But know they have to take care of Mom all the time
> I feel like I am ruining everyones lives. Maybe someday I can be who I
> use to be.
> Dawn
>
> --
> Hi my name is Dawn I have adhesions from my hystorectomy in 1994 I have had 12 operations and I am 31 yrs. old.I have been searching for anyone else who goes through what I do.Only 2 of the operations have been for the adhesions my wonderful doctor has told me the last one was all he could do that my can not go through anymore.I have to beautiful daughters 10 and 12. There is no more playing with them or acting silly with them like I use too.I hurt alot I am losing weight left and right. I read some of the messages on this board I hope its okay to write and talk to someone here Iam so frustrated just cleaning my house and taking care of my family has become very hard for me.My oldest daughter is about to turn 13 and my tolerance for her atitude is very short. I love her so much and it is very hard to control my temper when I hurt so bad.I go outside alot now to collect myself when she gets on one of her kicks of why not why not.I have always beeen able to control my temper bu!
> t it is getting harder everyday. Like I said I read alot of these letters and just needed someone to talk to.Your letters help me know I am not crazy and others have the same pain and frustration I do.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: