Chrissie

Tue Jul 10 12:45:29 2001

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to keep everyone posted on our Chrissie. I know that you all worry when she doesn't post. She is no longer bleeding thank God. She is still working with her docs in NH to find the source of the bleeding.No answers yet. Unfortunately, all of the poking and prodding has gotten the better of her. She has also been keeping in contact with Drs Redan and Reich. She is completely exhausted and in alot of pain. I am checking on her regularly to make sure she isn't over doing it. She is, of course, worried about worrying all of you. Hence my posting. I will do my very best to keep you updated as things happen until Chrissie is feeling better.I think she just needs to rest for a few days to get some of her strentgh back. Getting het to do this will be a feat in itself. I may need to take out the rubber mallet to get her to rest. Don't worry though, I will get her as well as I can and back on the board as quickly as possible. She send hugs, kisses, and fudgicles to everyone!! Feel free to email me personally at Hummgbrd@Aol.com as I don't always get a chance to check the board. I will get right back to you or pass along any messges to her for you.

Take care all! Wishing all of you a pain free day! Oh and Thanks from me for being there for Crissie! Kathy R.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: