PLEASE PRAY FOR MY CHILD

Tue Jul 10 11:16:11 2001

Hi Everyone:

Sorry I haven't been on the board as much but I am fighting the war on pain management for ARD in the Phila. area and have been pounding on doctors' doors (and a few hard heads as well) for weeks. I am reading most of your postings and welcome all the new faces!!

I have a 19 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with severe endometriosis. She is scheduled for exploratory surgery and Laser treatments tomorrow. She is bright and caring and desparately wants children someday. Right now her eyes are dulled by pain medication and pain, and her spirits are low. She has seen what MAY lay ahead for her as she's watched me struggle for years. I was exactly her age when my ARD began. I had 6 miscarriages and 2 live births and a hysterectomy at age 30, 14 operations since then, blah blah blah. I am praying Erin won't follow in my sticky footsteps.

Please, if you have a second or two, will you send a quick little prayer to your higher power and ask that Erin come through her surgery without complications, and that the doctors can "fix her" while she's still very young?

Thanks so much!

My hugs to all of you

Ginny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: