I'm at my wits end..Help..

Mon Jul 9 16:53:30 2001

I have ahd adhesions removed7 times with the last being 2 years ago. I am and have been having them again for the last 6 weeks, I was in the hospital for a week 3 weeks ago and they ran all the tests that I've already had done a dozen times before. I hadn't had a bowel movementfor 8 days they got that cleared partially and sent me home told me if it wasn't better in a week they would go in and remove the adhesions here I am 3 weeks later and still the pain is unbearable. I went to the Dr. today so he could order another cat scan of my abdomen and he also told me he couldn't give me nymore pain medicine because I might get addicted. I've tried to see another surgeon but no one else will touch me. The last ER doctor I saw said hat another Dr. doesn't want to clean up another Dr.s mess an I'm left to live with the mess.Any help that anyone could give me would be so helpful. Please feel free to email me.I'm 37 years old and am tired of livin in this much pain. Today my Dr. had the nerver to tell me to take Tyleol for the pain.

--
Bobbi Yates

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: