Daily meditation

Sun Jul 8 11:28:34 2001

Dear Karla,

I think if we all had a moment of silence everyday, followed by a moment of silence, it would bring us closer as a group.

I've got a couple left if you want to swing by your way to CA to pick one up in CO!

Love and hugs,

Janet

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karla To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 12:37 AM Subject: Re: Chrissie's Confession

FUDGESICLES??????? AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE?????

Karla

From: Janet Karam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 1:26 AM Subject: Chrissie's Confession

Go on Chrissie...tell em' how many Fudgesicles you ate today...?

Love you...you are such an incredible friend, and I absolutely adore you. I agree, what on earth would we ever do without all of the wonderful people we have here.

Love and hugs,

Janet

From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 8:01 PM Subject: Re: Moving to the basement

My sweets Janet, ") You are one the most kindest sweetest people that I've ever had the pleasure to meet! Thank God for this site, letting me meet wonderful, caring people as yourself. As always, if you are in the NH neighborhood, my door is always open for you, always. No matter how short or long the visit is! And, we can get in some "fun" trouble together.........tee hee Love and Hugs coming your way my dah-ling! PS - that man who lives above you from your basement is going to be VERY sorry he has treated you that way. He'll be kicking himself in the butt big time when he finally realizes that.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: