Re: Karla

Sat Jul 7 19:21:05 2001

Karla, Good luck to you! Let us know how you make out. I'm so sorry you have to got through so much, hope things so get better for you. Sure hope you find your ticket (LOL)!! Is someone going with you? Are they operating on you in California? JEAN

"If we give all, but don't have love, we gain nothing"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Karla To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 8:09 PM Subject: Karla

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am home....at least until Tuesday when I am scheduled to go to California....if I can find my ticket. I have been going through so much I have no clue where I put it. Oh well, another ulcer found.

I had my check up in Chicago and was admitted to the hospital. I had an infection again...which I pretty much knew. My blood pressure was also way out of control...I got a major bloody nose that lasted from Milwaukee almost till Chicago. The only other bloody nose was when I had a hypotensive crisis a year or so ago.

I am still not feeling the greatest and have to spend tomorrow moving. So....I am cutting it short.

Love to all,

Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: