Re: Moving to the basement

Sat Jul 7 01:32:40 2001

Janet, I'm so sorry I haven't kept in touch for the past week or two....I have had a really bad time with my hip pain. It deeply saddens me to hear things aren't working out for you and your boyfriend. I had hoped it was just a faze and he would turn around as I told you my husband did many years ago. Not everyone is capable or willing to do this unfortunately.

Like I told you before if he cannot accept you for who you are totally, and that also means medically, then move on. You don't need the heart pain and aggravation as well as medical pains!!

There are MANY fish in the sea even if you don't see that right now!! You would be amazed how many men would love and accept a beautiful and loving woman like you. You have alot of love to give and there is someone out there deserving of it!! Love should be there through good AND bad times!! You sure don't want to be straddled with someone who is only there for the good times. If his love were strong enough he could handle your medical problems and HELP YOU through it not make you feel worse!

You are very fortunate to have parents who are willing to take you in and you have a loving place to go! I think it is probably the best thing for you!! Yes, I have a very loving man who stands by me BUT I don't have loving family like you do AND you are so young yet....don't waste your life away!!!

Well.....I guess Colorado wasn't meant to be for me either....first my son moves away, now you....I think that is an omen (LOL)!

Please cheer up and go to your parents and find someone worthy of you....HE IS OUT THERE. Things look bleak now but give someone else a chance and you may be pleasantly surprised and wonder why you wasted so much time.

Heck....you may come live with us ....OK??

LOVE YA! P.S.Let me know if your email changes etc. JEAN

"If we give all, but don't have love, we gain nothing"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet" <jkaram4@home.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 12:51 AM Subject: Moving to the basement

Dear Everybody,

I debated writing this message to the board because of the nature, then when i thought some more, I decided to go ahead, after all, it is adhesion related and I need some extra lovin' and support...you can pour on as much mushiness as you can possibly gush out, I promise to soak it all up.

My relationship has turned into a total disaster, it was tough before my surgery, and now that I am once again "limited" due to pain and other symptoms, my partner is full of rage, resentment and feeling terribly cheated of the life he has imagined. He says I'm the woman of his dreams, everything he's ever wanted, but...

It is very painful for me to let this relationship go, though that is what it has come to. I have loved this man with heart and soul and I am overwhelmed with grief that he cannot accept or adjust to living with my ARD, ultimately it feels like a rejection of me, and hurts my heart more than I can possibly say.

I have not been able to get back on my feet finacially since my surgery. My partner and my family have been helping me finacially for a good while now, it pains me to be so dependent.

Tonight, I am moving to the basement to try to gain a little more peace. I love Colorado, but have no family or means to stay here, so have decided to move back to Texas, where my parents have offered for me to live with them.

You all are my friends, and I just wanted to share what was going on with me. There have been several wonderful angels helping through this behind the scenes, and I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude and love to all of you...you know who you are!

All of my love,

--
Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: