Re: Where is the best place to get help with adhesions?

Sun Jul 1 21:30:02 2001

Jan,

Read the adhesions website. Look into the archives. Read the adhesions quilt......read peoples stories. But don't, don't let anyone but one of the very few experts touch you.

There are "good" doctors out there....but that doesn't mean that they know how to properly deal with adhesions. My personal feeling is that the only ones in this country that have any success in preventing them from returning are Dr. Reich and Dr. Redan out of Scranton, Pennsylvania. They opened the first adhesion center in the country and use a specific procedure that helps prevent the adhesions from reforming. Other than that the only doctor I am aware of that is having any success is Dr. Korell in Germany. You might think Germany is far-fetched but in the long run that is probably the cheaper route to go. My bets are on Dr. Reich.

Good luck.

--
Karla N.

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan" <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 8:28 PM Subject: Where is the best place to get help with adhesions?

> Is there a hospital or clinic that anyone knows of where they really try > to help and have had success in helping people with the problem of > adhesions? Someone told me to read and read before I let anyone touch my > body. What should I be reading? >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: