Re: wKaren- ulcers

Sun Jul 1 14:15:28 2001

Karen, I am on Prilosec for my ulcer....wonderful drug! This is the ONLY thing that helped my heartburn from the ulcer. JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 2:22 PM Subject: Re: what little I know about Crohn's and thyroid problems

Kelly,

I haven't been diagnosed with anything yet, I am searching for many answers, I am just so sick of being sick. I am picking at straws. I see my Gastrtoenterologist's Associate in the morning and hope he can shed some light. I was also diagnosed with this H Pylori Bacteria in May and haven't gotten better. I think it's time for IV Antibiotics in the hospital and a fair treatment at that. Since I am constantly losing weight and can't keep much food in me. I am very dehydrated also. It's a strong possibility this bacteria is wreaking havoc on my body. I will let you all know.

Thanks for all the love and support on this site.

Love Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: