Re: what little I know about Crohn's and thyroid problems

Sun Jul 1 13:34:35 2001

Karen, My symptoms were different than yours, so Crohn's is a possibitlity. I am so sorry that you have been going through all of this. I hope you can get resolution soon. I am 6 weeks post-op and still feeling bad, I am hoping to make a few lifestyle changes and hopefully I will feel better. I am having terrible bladder and stomache problems but do not want to go to a Dr. as I am fed up with going. I still think that I have a fistula or ? going on. This has caused me to go into depression. I feel totally lost on what to do. Then again, a lot of people like yourself are probably worse off then I am, so I should feel thankful. I have been keeping in contact with Dr. Redan, but it is hard when I do not live close to Pa. I am also in the process of changing jobs and worry on how I will be able to handle the change with my health. I was going to stay home for awhile after surgery, but I have so many dr. bills that I need to do something to help pay on these. Please hang in there Kel

> ----- Original Message -----
From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 12:22 PM Subject: Re: what little I know about Crohn's and thyroid problems

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: