Finding IAS

Sun Jul 1 12:43:07 2001

Hi everyone, I'm Kathryn and I've been reading your postings for the last few days. I've made a few comments but mostly have been a fly on the wall soaking up as much information as possible. I'm married and have a son in college. I manage apts in Greensboro, NC and live in the country with three dogs and four cats. My adhesions were diagnosed Oct. 1999 when my ovaries were removed. In the last couple of months I am beginning to have problems return indicating that they (adhesions) are returning. In reading your responses to the symptoms and problems caused by adhesions I am now reassured that I am not a looney tune. As a child I was punished if I was taken to the doctor and nothing was wrong with me so I am very fearful of things being declared as IN MY HEAD ! Some things just can't be outgrown. My pain is not as extreme as what some of you live with. Does it just continue to get worse if they are not removed? Sitting at work really makes my lower abs sore and my lower back ache. Lord help if I do too much housework or yardwork (which I love). I don't mind paying someone to do the housework. I'm trying the suggestions several of you gave me on the bowel remedies. Hopefully that will help. I thank you all for your postings and advice. My husband is a great help to me (married 26 years this Oct.4) but he is having PSA problems and must have his 4th biopsy in the next few weeks. Age is starting to do things to our bodies. He has always been the healthy one, taking care of me through all of my surgeries. If we both get down I don't know what we'll do. Thanks for listening and I hope to become a major part of these postings. Just excuse me if I sound stupid on things until I learn as much as what ya'll know. Kathryn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: