Re: not written for a while

Sun Jul 1 07:04:19 2001

Dear Sweet Janet:

Thanks for your reply and the other's I have received. I have pulled up a short reprieve on Chron's, I am going to ask my Internist about it and see what they can find. I am also being checked for my Thyroid. I have so many Intestinal Problems and it's leading to a major depression. I am trying to stay off my pain meds, to see if that helps. But I am in much pain.

I think of you often also and hope you are dealing with your pain ok, how is your pain? Do you feel it's adhesions again? I sometimes get that pulling feeling down in my right side, but not sure what it quite is. There can be so many things going on in that area, it's hard to tell. I am seeing a new Gastro and Internist and they are doing tests and blood work.

As far as my car accident I mentioned, I got spooked a ran up a curb and over the fire hydrant totaling the undercarriage of my car. It was older and thank God no one was hurt and no other cars were involved. So it enabled me to get a 1995 Ford Windstar Minivan, which I like, but now I am afraid to drive, so go figure.

Please take care and write soon, I think of you all often. I have just been bed bound and hubby has been so good taking care of me, but he did have to return to work.

Love you Janet, thanks for the sweet words.

Love Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: