Searching for information in the ARCHIVES...

Sat Jun 30 11:41:17 2001

The ARCHIVES of the International Adhesions Society contains a wealth of information; and it is surprisingly easy to locate information in the ARCHIVES!!

All you have to do is:

1.) Enter any keyword or key words in the box -- at the bottom of this webpage.

2.) Click: Search Adhesions.

[]]] EXAMPLES of SEARCH WORDS:

* You can post any NAME or any EMAIL ADDRESS -- of people, who have posted messages on the Message Board.

* You can post the name of Drs., who have previously been mentioned on the Message Board.

* Enter the word, Germany, and you will find alot of information about going to Germany for surgery -- as well as the names of people, who have gone to Germany for surgery.

* Do you want to know more about a certain kind of surgical procedure, enter the surgery name you are looking for -- such as hysterectomy, second-look laparoscopy, etc.

* If you have been the victim of endometriosis, fibroids, cysts, GERD, etc. -- enter one of those words.

* Enter: ESR -- if you want to know something about this blood test.

* Are you aware of Angel Flight? If not, enter those words; and learn about Angel Flight.

* Not too long ago, I searched for a single word (but I don't remember the word now.)-- a word that I doubted I would find in the Archives. I found it!! Was I ever surprised!!

* Adhesion barriers such as: Seprafilm, Interceed and Intergel.

The above are just a few examples; so I encourage you to experiment with words that have been mentioned on the IAS Message Board!!

The ARCHIVES of the International Adhesions Society are a great source of information!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: